Michael E. Orman
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, MN, 1980 J.D.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota, 1970 D.V.M.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota, 1968 B.S.
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota, 1966 B.A.
- Minnesota, 1981
- Wisconsin, 1995
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota
- U.S. Court of Appeals
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- 11th District Bar Association – Member
- Minnesota State Bar Association – Member
- Federal Bar Association – Member
- American Bar Association – Member
- State Bar of Wisconsin – Member
- Duluth Trial Lawyers Association – Member, Past President
- Minnesota Association for Justice – Board of Governors – Past Service
Service Clubs And Charitable Association Membership:
- Duluth Rotary Club, #25 – Past President
- Miller Dwan Hospital Board of Directors – Past Board Chair
- Miller Dwan Foundation – Past Board Chair
- Duluth Airport Authority – Past Service
- Condo Associations
- Sand and Gravel
- Labor Union representation in the areas of negotiation and arbitration of contract terms and employee misconduct issues